- 1 For Chapters
- 2 How LU Works
- 3 LU Operations
- 4 Outdated Materials
- 5 Pages That Need Writing
- 6 Getting started
- 7 Website
Information About Chapters
Introductions for New Chapters
Working With LU
- Learning Unlimited Guide for Chapters and Startups, 2010-2011
- Introduction to the LU-Chapter Relationship
LU Group Discounts
- Knowledge Base
- Talking Shop, a mailing list for program leaders to discuss ideas and ask each other questions.
Pages for Specific Chapters
How LU Works
This section contains detailed information about LU internal operations, useful for those just getting involved with the organization or chapter reps and leaders who want to know how we work!
- A Complete Introduction to LU (Sadly incomplete, but has useful information.)
- Web services (An overview of services LU offers.)
For the LU insiders, or those who are curious!
- The Web Team is dedicated to coordinating and contributing to the Web site developing efforts of all ESP groups.
- The Chapter Services Team provides support for existing and upcoming chapters and works closely with the Chapter Board.
- The Media and Public Relations Team helps both LU and chapters develop creative methods for marketing programs.
- The LU Board is responsible for the general direction of LU.
- The LU Staff is responsible for the operations of LU.
LU Reference Info
Pages That Need Writing
- Introduction to the LU Wiki (should first guide people to useful pages, then give editing instructions)
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.